Letter to my love

Dear 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞,
The time before I saw you, I had no time to notice the beauty of the nature or fragrance of the flowers or chirping of the bird. Since the time I saw you my world is coming alive. The more I get to know about you the more I get to feel something warm and beautiful stirring within me.
Shekhar Khatiwara at Jigme Namgyel 
Engineering College 
 I sometimes sit quite and think, Is this what the poet has struggled through to describe their love? As the darkness overrule the bright day. I sit alone in the room waiting for the dawn to return so as I could see your smiling face again. To make you out of my mind I am engrossing myself indulge in continuous work but as I look at my phone screen I see your beautiful face appearing in it and when I try to engage myself in jotting down notes I find myself printing your name. Is it my perspective imagination or m I getting a bit smarter?  I think the glow from your electric personality must be energizing my brain and heart as well. Getting to know about you has brought a dimension to my life that I never had before.  Every moment I see you, the world looks a little better and the sun shines a little brighter.
So lastly, I know you have known how much you are starting to mean to me. The other girl I see just fade in comparison ever since I saw you. You have quickly become only one for me. hope you will feel the same if faith makes us be together.
Thank you 
Your love




Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice

Popular posts from this blog

Maldives President Dr. Mohamed Muizzu Congratulates Tshering Tobgay on His Election as Bhutan's Next Prime Minister

Dalai Lama Congratulates Bhutanese Prime Minister-Elect

Electrical Picnic